Murder with a Twist bonus Martini Recipes
The Dirty Martini
- 2 oz. gin
- 1 tbsp dry vermouth
- 2 tbsp olive juice
- 2 olives
- Place an ice cube and a small amount of water in a cocktail glass. Place in freezer for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Fill a mixer with all ingredients including garnish. Cover and shake hard 3 - 4 times.
- Remove cocktail glass from freezer, and empty. Strain contents of the mixer into the cocktail glass, include one of the olives, and serve with a smile.
Audrey’s Afternoon Tea
- 50 ml (1 ½ oz.) Tanqueray 10 gin
- 20 ml (½ oz.) Stolichnaya Elit vodka
- 10 ml (¼ oz.) Lillet Blanc vermouth
- Twist of lemon
Serve in a chilled glass with a scosche of denial.
Nigel’s Juice Cleanse
- 70 ml (2 ½ oz.) vodka
- 30 ml (1 oz.) raspberry liquor
- 20 ml (¾ oz.) raspberry syrup
- 40 ml (1 ½ oz.) fresh raspberry juice
Serve in a chilled glass three times a day as necessary.
- 10 ml (¼ oz.) Martini Extra Dry vermouth
- 50 ml (1 ½ oz.) Bombay Sapphire gin
- 15 ml (¼ oz.) blue curacao
- Twist of orange for garnish
Serve in a chilled glass and act accordingly.